No matter the method used to make your travel booking, whether by phone, email or online rest assured that each reservation undergoes a rigorous quality assurance process. Maritime has implemented the Compleat suite of quality assurance tools to compliment the agent’s expertise. Prescribed routines match the reservation against a range of elements from policy to reservation accuracy to auto-ticketing and faring rules & options. While the list is not exhaustive the following highlight several of the routines initiated through Compleat:
- 24-hour ticketing and invoice for online bookings
- Corporate Policy Compliance – track violations for air, car and hotel
- Corporate Price Policy – check for lower fares
- Rate Check for Air, Car and Hotel – Automatically checks for lower rates and if one is available, notifies agent to action
- Duty of Care – Integrates with several existing providers. Can restrict destinations as dictated by policy.
- Pre-Trip Approval – Web Based technology. Automates trip request and approval process, prior to booking.
- Auto Ticketing, Invoicing and Document delivery
- Automatic export to Travel Apps, such as Trip-It
- Credit Tracking